Monday, September 19, 2005

One Other Thing

Tonight I downloaded Google Earth. It's the coolest program I've seen in a while. I found my home back in Zionsville, the resolution was good enough that I could see the speck that is my derelict car sitting in my parents' driveway. (Btw, if anyone wants a used BMW, I got one for ya cheap) I also found my current apartment in Hiratsuka, Ana's apartment, and the radio antenna on top of the nearby mountain Shonandaira. I was able to spot my old apartments in Madrid, although these were more rough guesstimations since it's more difficult to assess exactly which part of the block it's in. All in all, really cool stuff and I highly recommend checking it out, if for nothing more than to see your house. Also, if you ask, I can try and send you the position of my apartment in Japan if anybody wants to see where I live.

OK, that's enough, I'm really going to bed now. I can't believe I have to go to bed at 10pm. I feel like a little kid.

No comments: