Friday, January 06, 2006

Last night in the USA

Well, I'm finishing up my packing, the only major thing left is my computer box, which will gently go in my carry-on, then I'll be set for my big trip back to Japan. I really don't care much for travelling 24 hours by car, plane, train, & taxi, but that's life I guess. It'll be nice to get back and relax one whole day before I go back to work on the 10th. I don't have as much volume to take back, but my stuff weighs more. Since I'm allowed only 50 lbs for checked luggage, and 40 for carry-on, my suitcase isn't packed full, but already over the weight limit. I'll have to put an empty box in to make sure that nothing rattles around and gets messed up. I'm bringing back some stuff that's potentially breakable, so that's a big concern. Wish me luck, & see you all soon!

No comments: