Saturday, January 28, 2006

A fine day out

Today was finally a nice, sunny, warm day. I took a bit to get going, but in the afternoon walked down to Enoshima island from Fujisawa and watched the sun set. I got some great photos, so I'll be sure to post the better ones later.

Tomorrow is the Chinese Lunar New Year, so I'm heading to Yokohama with some friends to check it out. We also may be getting tickets to visit Korea at the end of February. I have to do some calculations tomorrow and make sure it's financially possible, but it'd be a fun thing to do. Also on the list is joining the gym, so hopefully I can get myself back into some semblence of shape.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the Densha Trooper! (via OctopusDropKick) He's also got a fun vid of him taking the train. Well, that oughta keep you going for a bit. More hopefully this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy, I hope I am able to reach through your blog, I can't find an email address for you. My name is Victor Rook, and I am an independent producer completing a large documentary on wrestling which will air nationwide within the next year or so. I saw your wrestling clip on Google, entitled "Koichi, Julian, and Todd wrestling," and was wondering if you'd like to submit it to us for inclusion with the documentary, called "STRONGHOLD: In the Grip of Wrestling." One of the sections will be a quick montage on spontaneous wrestling fun. That is where I'd like to include part of your clip with others. You can view a trailer for the documentary at http://www.wrestlingfilm.com/teaser01.wmv.

Please get back to me as soon as you can. We pay anywhere from $40-$100 depending on the quality of the clip, and you'd be included in the credits for the film for submitting it as well. Thanks for posting the clip, and get back to me soon if you could so I can tell you how to make your submission. You can email me directly at victorweb@aol.com.

Victor Rook