Monday, September 10, 2007

Post-birthday Blogging


My birthday was Friday. Typhoon #9 hit Thursday night and Friday morning, with strong winds going into the afternoon. What a way to turn 28.

Sayaka took me out for a wonderful evening. We went to Yokohama for a dinner cruise aboard the Royal Wing. It didn't go very far, just a straight line out into Tokyo Bay and back, but it was a nice trip, aside from Sayaka getting a bit seasick. Now I see why she was worried about the typhoon and it being scheduled originally to last all Friday. Wouldn't have been easy to eat on a pitching ship.

Saturday I went bowling with my friends Todd and Nicole, then later met some other friends for drinks. I'd initially planned to have an easy night, but somewhere betwen bowling and karaoke it got out of hand and I staggered home at 4:30am. I have to stop doing that.

It's been rather busy since I got back, the second term has started at school and I've been trying to readjust my sleep cycle to getting up early, as well as deal with everything that's come up at work. So apologies on the Borneo blogging. I've posted several entries in August and have some more to write. But as time goes by, the prospective length of the writing just gets shorter and shorter. So if I don't get it done this week, it'll probably be nothing more than a short recap, if anything at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont want to sound queer or anything , but birthdays rock!!